Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"Ten Things I Want To Say To A Black Woman" (Uplifting My Sistahs and Women in General)

I saw this video on a friend's Facebook page (thanks Cece!) the other day and just had to share it. Black women (and women in general) are too often the unsung heroes in life and society. As I grow together with my wife, another strong and beautiful black woman, I do my best celebrate and appreciate her in every way that I can. The gentleman in the video below, boiled down the essence of the love, respect, and admiration I have for all the women in my life, and poured it into words I could never quite so eloquently and lyrically manifest even on my best day.

So a dedication to my A-i-T sistahs of all hues and women of all races...enjoy this celebration of you!

Peace,
A-i-T

2 comments:

A. Brooks said...

WOW!! Thanks for posting this nii!! Loving your blog :)

Unknown said...

ditto