Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A-i-T in Transition...



Hey y'all,
As some of you may know, I just started grad school at Columbia, and today was actually my first day of classes. I'm still reeling from all the emotions etc. but I'm excited about what lies ahead (despite putting my foot in my mouth during a class today...it was quite awesome...) [Likely a future blog post after I get in at least a week of school]


Anyway, I'm writing to let you all know that as I go through this transition period, the regularity of my posts is going to change until I have a better idea of how to fit blogging (among other things) into my new schedule. As I'm sure you've noticed...the posting the past couple of weeks has been sporadic at best in the run-up to my going to school...


As always, I will announce new posts on Facebook...otherwise check back every 3+ days for new posts.


I continue to thank you for your love, support, and feedback...As always, my blog would be nothing without YOU, so I hope you continue to read...


*Please show your support by joining the blog if you haven't already...*

**Please leave comments because I love to know what you think/feel...**

***Remember...this is your blog too!***



Peace,
A-i-T

No comments: