Sunday, September 20, 2009

Letters to A-i-T & Other Updates


Hey y'all,
In an effort to make this blog more interactive, I have made a few changes/updates:

1) Contact me: adultintraining12@gmail.com 
-I have created an email address where you can send questions, general comments about the blog, private comments, or share ideas for future blog post topics you'd like to see or even submit your own piece for publishing...basically this will be the best way for you to get in touch with me and give your input and feedback.

2) Get Adult-in-Training Updates: I have added subscription capability to my blog using RSS feeds. You can sign up to receive updates on Posts and/or Comments on this blog via the method of your choosing. Check out the second section on the right-hand panel of the page, "Get Adult-in-Training Updates!"

3) Comments (Leave Wun): I love to hear what you think/ feel about the posts on this blog. It's important for me to get your input/feedback -- it also lets me know that people are actually reading my blog ;-)
-To comment: 
1) Click the title of the blog and scroll past the article for the comment box OR
2) Click the "COMMENTS (LEAVE WUN) link found under the title. Once again scroll down for the comment box 
3) You can comment as yourself or anonymously...so let 'em fly!

4) Reactions Section: Immediately underneath each post there are a row of check boxes with some reactions that you can just click to just show your immediate reaction to your article. I thought this would be a fun little feature for y'all to use if you didn't feel like typing a full comment. Let me know if the categories need editing... 

Finally...if you like what you've been reading...Please show your support by clicking the "Follow" button and join as a "Public Member." You won't receive any emails unless you subscribe as described earlier. It's just a way of showing that you like my blog...nothing more, nothing less... 

Peace,
A-i-T

No comments: