Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thank You Fellow A-i-T's

Hey fellow Adults-in-Training, I write to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who has been reading my blog thus far. I’m only a few weeks in and 9 posts deep, but the reactions and feedback have been very positive – more than I ever expected!

I appreciate all of you who have reached out to me via email, IM, Facebook, or through my wife to let me know that you like what I’m doing. It has encouraged me to keep going, and has also put a little pressure on me to not write anything wack, so I’ll do my best ;-)

NOTE: THIS IS YOUR BLOG TOO! If any of you want to write a guest post or have ideas for a topic, please let me know! I welcome additional points of view, other than my own, or feedback on how this blog can be better. Feel free to send me pictures, stories, articles, etc. to share with the A-i-T community.

Thank you, to all those who have left comments on my posts -- they are important and valuable to me. Aside from letting me know that what I write is actually being read, it also lets me know that I make at least some sense. I encourage all of you to weigh in, if and when inspired. This blog can’t be a forum for discussion without the discussion, now can it? You can comment anonymously or in full public view, the choice is yours – as long as you choose to comment! ;-p

Also, don’t forget to show your support by joining this blog as a public member. Just click the “FOLLOW” button in right-hand nav-bar, found in the “FELLOW ADULTS-IN-TRAINING” SECTION.

Peace and Love,
A-i-T

No comments: